Friday, July 16, 2010

My first Blog

I never thought that I would be a blogger. After so many years I thought I would just give up trying to understand the world of computers and the vocabulary that comes with. But slowly and I mean " slowly " I am learning that the world is not so scary.
So my photography is taking off into the world of digital. I grew up in the "old school" of darkrooms and spooling your own film. I loved these aspects of photography right down to the finished product. So now I am learning all over again and finding out that I still love the whole process, even if I can't get my hands dirty. With my new camera and two great subjects of my own ( my daughter and son) I am off to find ME again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Keirz - you have always been a fabulous photographer and I think this new venture is too long coming - well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Tuzz (by the way) xxxxx